Application Support Engineer | Hybrid - Atlanta, GA | Starting at $115KRoles / Responsibilities
This employee will be up to date on application design trends and incorporate them into solution design. They are subject matter experts in front-end, database, middleware, and integration technologies and ensure that our solutions maximize the features those technologies provide. The top priority for this role is application design, however, based on our workload they will also spend time coding and developing solutions.
QualificationsMust pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Work closely with Application Developers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to ensure a shared understanding of design requirements and objectives.
- Primary responsibility for this position will be to design solutions working with Business analysts, business representatives, and other team members.
- This position is expected to do coding when needed and required to meet project deadlines and needs.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure seamless integration of design and functionality.
- Participate in design reviews, provide constructive feedback, and iterate on design concepts.
- Effectively communicate design ideas, concepts, and rationale to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Collaborate with the development team throughout the implementation process, providing guidance and support to ensure design fidelity.
- Ability to lead developers through the design and development process and not afraid to get hands-on to get into code development.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Willingness to work independently within in a team environment and assist the team with other duties as required.
- Ability and willingness to work in a hybrid work environment.
Ready to Apply?
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills with the ability to actively listen and effectively understand concerns
- Excellent customer service skills combined with the ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues and monitor progress.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in My SQL
- Experience in C#, .NET, Angular
- Experience with Web application deployment
- Experience understanding of Entity Framework
- Experience understanding development best practices for Kendo UI, bootstrap or other.
- Experience coordinating and working with offshore development partners.
- Experience working with applications integrations standards and best practices.
- Experience understanding database modeling.
- Experience understanding of development best practices (C#, T-SQL).
- Experience with mobile platform development.
- Experience with Integration platforms (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Boomi etc.,)
- Experience with SAP, ABAP, Fiori, SAP integration suite.
To learn more or to apply for this IT Security Engineer role, please get in touch with Arianna Fenimore -firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973
FRG Technology Consulting is a global recruitment expert dedicated to placing IT professionals-from developers and consultants to technical leads and support analysts-in markets such as banking, manufacturing, retail, media, pharma, and professional services. We are at the forefront of delivering top tech talent across emerging technologies worldwide.