Calling all Bazel Engineers. (Outside IR35)
Have you Provided Bazel expertise to product development teams?
Are you in the market for a fresh new contract role with a client rapidly expanding?
Have you developed and delivered Bazel focused tools and features?
I have just the contract for you.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience working on Developer tools
- Practical experience developing and maintaining one or more large Bazel builds
- Willingness to work awkward hours form time to time.
- Practical experience deploying and maintaining remote caching and execution infrastructure
- Experience with Bazel Build Event Protocol and Remote Execution API
- Experience working as a Build Engineer in a large organisation
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes