Associate Customer Relationship Manager (Remote)
Associate Customer Relationship Manager As an Associate Customer Relationship Manager, you will:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Work alongside more senior Customer Relationship Managers to assist with managing customer accounts.
- Support the development and maintenance of strong positive relationships with key stakeholders within our customers organizations.
- Assist with the delivery of a solid account plan that delivers value and demonstrates a full understanding of the customer and their business.
- Ensure that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions.
- Support the management of ongoing client engagement, answering questions regarding the company's solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity.
- Support our sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Ensure customer retention targets are met.
- Experience in an account management role selling and maintaining business software solutions in the SMB market.
- Strong consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and has a general knowledge of business processes.
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and NetSuite is an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- An understanding of manufacturing and distribution.