The Business Intelligence Developer is part of a team responsible for supporting internal/external reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and on-demand analytics for the organization. Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Business Intelligence, this individual will participate in the planning, design, development and implementation of solutions to address ongoing business reporting opportunities and needs.
* Communicate effectively across multiple departments and with stakeholders to review business requirements and propose solutions.
* Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality of delivered solutions.
* Analyze, design and build solutions using Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
* Support ad hoc reporting as necessary.
* Identify data quality issues and work with appropriate teams to resolve them.
* Create relational and dimensional models for BI related projects.
* Develop ETL routines using SSIS to populate a data warehouse.
* Requires strong knowledge of SQL (T-SQL)
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
* Analytical mind, critical thinker and problem solver
* Proven experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment