I'm currently working with a Multi-national corporation and leader within the field of electrical products and engineering, energizing the transformation of society and industrial production towards a more sustainablle and efficient future. With their vast portfolio of Electrification, motion, automation and robotics products, they develop innovative services and products across industries and society. Currently, their team in the Vasteras HQ is working on a business- critical Steering system for their automation products, working across a range of industries from Cranes, factory systems, mining, shipping and ports. They are looking for an experienced Java developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team of 10 within embedded system software development using C++, in which you will be building the software for a physical product used in critical industrial manufacturing and processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- A relevant academic education
- A few years of experience as a Software/Firmware Engineer, with C++
- You are a self-driven learner and have a genuine technical interest in areas such as Real Time OS, Communication protocols, functional safety, cyber security.
- Some experience from working with Distributed Control Systems, is an advantage.
- You are used to an agile/SCRUM based way of working, preferably inspired by SAFe.
- You are used to work in teams and have a good social competency and ability to work together.
Since you will be working in an international organization, it is required that you speak and write English fluently, and you also understand Swedish