My client is an IT solutions company that provides end-to-end digital solutions to assist businesses in digitalization plans, currently they are looking to hire a senior software engineer preferably experienced in the banking or financial sector.Responsibilities
- Be part of a team that is responsible for the deployment of projects.
- Involved end to end in a software development cycle including application development for customers.
- Translation of business requirements to technical requirements, and proper technical documentation.
- Code review, providing technical guidance for juniors in the team.
- Responsible for providing L3 support in existing banking projects.
- Able to work in cross-function settings, collaborating with team members across the globe to drive project delivery.
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience in .NET,
- Must be experienced in these technologies, Asp.net, MVC LinQ, Unit testing, MSSQL, Agile, REST services, DevOps, Microsoft-services architecture, and OOP.
- Developing codes using SOLID principles.
- Experienced in using open source code platforms such as Git.
- Preferably project experience in banking, financial sector, OR must be KEEN learn in this domain.
- Plus point to have experience in these technologies - Angular, Hibernate, Kofax KTA7, Microservices.
If you are a senior .NET Developer that is keen into learning other technolopgies in specific looking out to join the banking domain, this will be a good opportunity for you! come and drop me a DM at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.