My client specializes in developing radio technologies that help businesses either enhance their security or improvise their current communication network, currently they are looking for a senior RF engineer to research and develop for their products.Responsibilities
* Gathering of requirements, planning, design, build, implementation, deployment, and maintenance.
* Conduct research and development to enhance and improve existing products.
* Experienced in an agile environment.Requirement
* A Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering/ Information technology or any other relevant certification specialized in wireless communication devices.
* At least 5 years of experience in the software development cycle, and ability to develop C++ in a Linux environment.
* Familiar with MESH network protocols, that correspond in SDLC and testing of software.
* Experienced in the token-passing process method
* Experienced in bus communication mechanisms, such as SPI, IIC, and UART.
* Familiar with developing software related to wireless communication would be a plus
If you are a senior software engineer, that is keen on a potential leadership role in this specific niche domain, this might be a good opportunity for you! come and drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.EA License Number: 11C3017 EA Personnel Number: R21103356