Software tester role based in Warsaw
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international end client who are looking for a software tester to join their growing team in the brand new Warsaw office.
My client's tech team is growing at lightening speed and hence are seeking for tech-minds to build and reshape global banking future. The technology team helps and caters for business operations in more than 100 countries which lies from institutional to retail businesses.
So this is where we need the software tester to join an environment that guaranteed growth & progress and take your career to the another level.
This is a Warsaw based role however it is a virtual team with members based across India and US where you will constantly interact with multiple functional groups and work closely with business and technologists.
- Execute application testing which includes requirements understanding, scenario development, test execution and manage test data
- Work alongside with various teams to develop and execute regression & functional testing
- Work in teams in a collaborative manner to engage partners and manage activities
- Help improve user satisfaction and application quality by minimizing the number of defects
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in technology /engineering or related field)
- Experience in testing and software quality assurance
- Some experience in functional and regression testing of application of which include test case, test execution and sign off
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Professional development in a multicultural and international organisation
- Attractive and stable opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.