Microsoft 365 ArchitectLocation:
We are working with a privately owned IT Service company and they are looking for a Microsoft 365 Architect to join the team.
As a M365 Solution Architect, the first objective is to develop Architectural designs for their enterprise customers across the M365 stack, with a deep focus on one of your core specialities (Desktop, M365 Security, Compliance or Collaboration). Primary Responsibilities:
What are we looking for:
- Provide presales support, and work closely with the sales team to understand and develop the opportunities across the Modern Work practice.
- To provide guidance and coaching to the delivery teams from a solutioning perspective to ensure integrity and consistency of the delivery
- Develop solution designs for the M365 stack and Technical architectural designs within your expert space
- High level of experience in M365 architecture, design and implementation of End User Computing and Workplace solutions.
- PowerShell development
- Strong expertise in the Microsoft workplace stack including Desktop Modern Management, E5 security, E5 Compliance and understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Technical knowledge of workplace virtualisation solutions (Citrix, WVD) and Mobile Device Management
- Experience with hybrid and cloud-delivered solutions and architectures such as Azure, Skype for Business, G-Suite, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713