Title: APAC Regional IT Manager (IT Infrastructure & Operations) Location:
My client is one of the world largest shipping and logistic organisation, they are looking for a APAC Regional IT Manager (IT Infrastructure & Operations) to join the organisation. Your responsibilities:
- Strategic planning and lead APAC teams in delivery of IT projects, deployment, and management reporting of IT initiatives to meet the business requirements
- Perform governance, contract, and budget management within APAC agencies to ensure cost efficiency by adhering to policies and procedures while meeting business objectives
- Collaborate with global and regional IT teams within the Group on delivery of IT projects with minimal impact to business
- Minimum 10 years of experience in regional IT infrastructure management and system development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
We've worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retain the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713