Cloud Infra. Eng.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Azure Cloud Platform Consultant to join our Technology Solutions practice here in the UK. We work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of an Agile team, working with the latest technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver and maintain complex solutions.Experience:
* English B2+/C1
Minimum of 5+ years of infrastructure
/ platform experience, 2+ years working in the cloud.
* In-depth technical knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure) - IaaS, PaaS
, Identity and Virtual Networking.
* Strong networking experience with hybrid data centers, subnets, VPN / IPSec, Network Security Groups, routing tables and Network Virtual
* Good understanding of cloud security principles including service hardening, security monitoring and integration into 3rd party solution.
* Able to script
in PowerShell and/or Azure CLI
* Experience deploying and managing solutions using well know PaaS services such as Azure App services and Azure SQL
* Web Application Firewalling experience
* Strong Azure Active directory, hybrid identity and conditional access experience.
* Infrastructure as Code (IaC) - Preferably ARM templates.Benefits
- Open and friendly culture
- High business ethics: no discrimination on the basis of gender, age or religion
- Flexibility to work remotely from Portugal
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary: Base salary+ bonus
- Retirement plan from 7 months onwards
- 23 holiday days + additional union days
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance and life and accident insurance
- 6 euros/day meal allowance
- Flexible working hours from 9:00 to 18:00