You will be responsible for designing, building, and managing cloud-based applications and services using Amazon Web Services and other Cloud technologies. You will report to the Senior Manager of IT Infrastructure. Your Responsibilities
Who you are:
- Support the IT Architecture Lead to manage the Cloud infrastructure, designing and implementing secure network solutions that meet IT and business requirements.
- Creating and configuring virtualized systems in the AWS environment.
- Deploying applications in AWS using EC2 instances and EKS.
- Creating blueprints using CloudFormation templates for common workloads.
- Maintaining and deploying the cloud applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the cloud infrastructure.
- 2+ Years of experience in Engineering teams specifically Cloud Platform Software Development.
- Experience operating and developing infrastructure and services in public cloud environments. Proven experience with cloud platform Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a strong plus.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems, web and application servers like Apache Tomcat or Nginx.
- Experience with containerization
- Proficient with various programming languages such as Python/Java/Ruby/Perl/Go for automation or integration with multiple APIs (REST, etc).
- Working knowledge of network protocols and Linux/Unix system internals and transport protocols (TCP, TLS, HTTP, UDP).
- Solid understanding of centralized configuration management and provisioning technologies, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques.
- Fluent in English, oral and written. Any other language is an advantage.