You will work in a software company specializing in optimizing the resources of companies in the transport sector. They want to increase their staff with the best professionals, who have great analytical and communication skills, so that they can communicate with their customers taking the sufficient requirements to be able to offer them the best solution in the implementation of their projects. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Analysis, compilation and monitoring of customer needs.
- Drafting of functional and technical specifications.
- Creation of the functional interface with the customer together with the development department and the project management department.
- Supporting pre-sales in demos and pilots in collaboration with the sales department.
- Travel for training and production start-up of our software.
- Scientific career is required: Higher Engineering, Technical Engineering or Degree, such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Roads, Canals and Ports, Public Works, Civil, Industrial, Aeronautical and related fields.
- Communication skills and ease of contact with the client.
- Analytical thinking.
- Fluency in English and desirable some other language (French or Portuguese)
- Permanent contract.
- Salary in accordance with your experience.
- Flexible remuneration system and social benefits (medical insurance with Sanitas, meal vouchers, public transport vouchers, childcare vouchers, etc.)
- Work-life balance measures (teleworking, intensive summer working hours, etc.)
- Participation in international projects.
- Good working environment.