Job Title: Director of E-commerce Web Engineering. About:
The most trusted and longest-standing provider of gardening equipment and materials, known for commitment to customer satisfaction. Given the ongoing success of the organization, they are in search of an experienced e-commerce professional to join their IT department in the role of Director of E-commerce Web Engineering. Responsibilities:
The Director of Web Engineering holds a pivotal position in taking ownership of the technical performance and user experience of the company's website. Your responsibilities will include:
They Are Offering:
- Lead website engineering operations.
- Coordinate and oversee cross-functional UAT (User Acceptance Testing) tasks.
- Maintain and improve optimal web architecture.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and coaching to the web team.
- Supervise web projects, monitor project milestones and timetable progress, and engage in proactive communication with business stakeholders.
- Attractive base salary.
- Outstanding benefits and company perks.
- Hybrid work flexibility.
Apply now or contact me for further information about this position - firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.