* Define the server infrastructure (physical and Cloud, worldwide) of our Automotive Apps Market
* Assure scalability of our backend components, tune of the frontend servers and contribute to the overall architectural design to meet Customer SLAs
* Install and maintain operating environments.
* Monitor these operating environments and respond effectively to any problems.
* Ensure the security of the infrastructure requirementsSkills
* 3+ years of experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems;
* Previous experience with Linux server environment
* Experience with public cloud (AWS)
* Experience with configuration management tools (terraform, packer);
* Experience with webserver and databases clusters (postgresql) in master-slave configuration;
* Experience with CI/CD tools (jenkins)
* Strong knowledge of networking protocols
* Fluency with at least one scripting language
* Experience with Kubernetes and dockerBenefits
- Freelance contract
- Competitive salary conditions
- Have the chance to work in a Company that reach millions of cars worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Hybrid work policy (1 day per week at the office in Lisbon)
- Extra Days off;
- Team Building activities
- Have free snacks and breakfast at the office.
- Company values: Innovation,ambition, integrity and colanorations