Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantJob Type:
Remote (30% Travel)Salary:
140-170k Job Description:Responsibilities:
- Setup and configure the D365 solution
- Reviewing business needs, researching potential solutions, and providing solid process and technical recommendations
- Identify and link functional and technical requirements to deliver an end-to-end solution
- Meet with the business users and gather application requirements, use cases, user stories and develop strategies to meet those needs.
- Document the business requirements, review them with the business and technology teams and obtain customer acceptance for the same.
- Gather business information from multiple sources, perform analysis and provide consolidated analysis.
- Use the Agile Way of Working to deliver the business requirements
- Coordinate with development team to provide better understanding of the business user's need and help resolve any queries related to the requirements.
- Help prioritize requirements and create mock-ups
- Work with business users to develop acceptance criteria for the test cases and test scenarios
Other desired qualifications:
- Microsoft D365 implementation and Azure integration experience
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Experience must include creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes
- In-depth functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to non-technical shareholders
- Logical thinking skills and methodical approach to work
- Business Analysis/Business process consulting
- Gathering 'as is' functional design specifications
- Developing 'to be' functional design specifications
- Gap analysis
- Developing technical design specifications
- Performing and/or managing conference room pilots
- Performing staff & user training
- Writing technical and user documentation
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- High level of initiative and accountability for deliverables and deadlines
- Agile experience is a plus