Financial Planning & Analysis Manager | Singapore | Insurance Industry | Monthly Salary up to $9,000
My client is a leading insurance company and we are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join them. Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Collaborate with business functions to understand key drivers of performance, challenge business decisions, track performance, and provide insights on Company's financial and non-financial performance
- Prepare business performance reports and dashboards to facilitate strategy planning and decision making
- Support integration process through creation and standardization of management reports across different lines of business
- Support IFRS17 implementation and build new financial reports for IFRS17 reporting
- Oversee Expense Allocation process and methodology.
- Provide update on market and competitors' performance.
- Continuous improvement of processes with a focus on increasing efficiency
- Any other ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned
- Strong financial, analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and attention to details
- 5 years of working experience preferably in the insurance industry
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge on Python and Anaplan are advantageous
Think you're a good fit for this job? Please do not hesitate to
* Email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Contact me at +65 3158 8057 (Ext 8057)
FRG Technology Consulting
EA Personnel Number: R22104873
EA License number 11C3017
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.