PMO Senior Manager | Singapore | MNC Company | Port Operator and Supply Chain Industry
My client is in the Port Operator and Supply Chain Industry and we are looking for a PMO Senior Manager to join them.Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Review project plans, including validating deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and resource allocation.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Connect project managers with relevant subject matter experts to formulate risk mitigation strategies.
- Providing project health reports to Executives, and escalating impasse to Sponsors/Executives for support to expedite resolution.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that project managers are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Ensure project managers properly and accurately document the project's creation, development, and execution as well as document the project's scope, budget, justification and user acceptance criteria.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management, Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of ten years experience in project management (office) role, completed at least two full project cycles, managed project budget above SGD 1mil.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
Think you're a good fit for this job? Please do not hesitate to
- Email your resume to me at e.kok.frgconsulting.com
- Contact me at +65 6994 1434
FRG Technology Consulting
EA Personnel Number: R22104873
EA License number 11C3017
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.