We are currently working with a Futuristic Technology Consultancy who specialise in two major key areas including Embedded System's (C++, Embedded C) & Backend Development (.NET & Java). They work with some of the largest names within the Automotive, Transportation/Logistic & Retail sectors to name a few.
Due to continuous growth and an array of new clients, they are now looking to strengthen their Embedded Systems Development team in Gothenburg working with a variety of technologies covering C++ or Embedded C.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will spend your days designing and developing software for various products, such as intelligent systems in cars of the future or various connected products.
- You will work closely with Clients based across Gothenburg visiting their sites, advising on their current projects and how to adapt their products to best suit their requirements.
- You will work on a very cross functional basis working on projects covering C++ & Embedded C.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with Embedded Systems Development.
- Extensive experience working with either C++ or Embedded C (Willingness to learn alternative technologies if needed.)
- Prior experience working with Linux and/or Android is a benefit.
- Excellent training & personal development opportunities.
- Fantastic Salary and Benefit structure.
- Great sociable working environment.