We are currently working with a Large International Engineering & Manufacturing Organisation that specialise within the Energy, Mining, O&G & many more industries. Due to continuous growth plans our client is looking to strengthen their Embedded Development Team for their controls orientation division.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will have the opportunity to impact world-wide markets in several industries while working with people that encourage you to grow and develop.
- You will work closely with both Hardware & Software integration projects on complex product lines that are applied in the Engineering, Mining & Energy sectors.
- You will work within the Global R&D Department carrying out the Designing, Developing & Adapting current control platforms.
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior experience working within an agile software/embedded/hardware development background for a minimum of 3-4 years.
- Extensive experience working with C++ Development.
- Previous experience working closely with User Experience.
- Great personal development & progression plans.
- Fantastic Salary & Package.
- Brilliant Training facilities and exceptional leadership support.