It is a successful EdTech company that make education more accessable, affordable and dynamic across a global market place. They are excited about helping to pushing a product into an industry that is in need of a revolution.
What you bring:
- Working proficiency with microservices, Docker and AWS
- A big plus to have - a working understanding of BDD/TDD (Jest, Cucumber)
- A choice to make an impact in the work you do every day. Not just a job.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Non-refundable study budget - meaning you can choose any course or certification and we will pay for it - and you don't have to return it - How does that sound?
- Travel allowance
- Extra health care cost
- A nice office and place to work - in Utrecht's tech start-up community
- A start-up environment means a lot to learn and you can make an impact with your knowledge and skills
- Freedom to choose and learn the skill you want
If this sounds like something exciting, click underneath or send your CV to the email mentioned underneath.