Product Owner that wants to make an impact by expanding our next-generation cloud platform, API-based services and SME super app that enable SMEs to run their business easy, quick and secure.
If you are driven by the desire to deliver real value to SMEs and you share our passion to make the lives of entrepreneurs easier, then read further! What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of various products, working closely with developers, product designers and senior management to not only ensure proper execution of the company vision but be a driving force in that vision. You will take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features. Besides that you will thrive to continuously bring the product to the next level.This is what we ask from you:
This is what you are looking for in a job:
- Over six years of experience as Product Owner or other role in Product Management, preferably with digital financial or banking products (the level of the position depends on your experience)
- A proven track record of product launches where you have demonstrated ownership and taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Experience realizing smart designs, use stories, proof of concepts, prioritising work, and measuring the success of outcomes
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in working with customers, partners and internal stakeholders and using data to lead decision making
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- Joining a multicultural team in a fast-scaling Fintech
- Building new & smarter solutions for SMEs
- Quick personal and professional growth through gaining a broad experience in payments, bookkeeping & cloud (and a budget for personal development)
- A good salary based on your experience
- Working in a pleasant and informal team
- 28 vacation days
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Sociable Friday drinks and team outings
If this sounds like something exciting, click underneath or send your CV to the email mentioned underneath.