It is a successful scaleup that was ranked one of the Top-10 start-ups in 2021 in the Netherlands. It is an ambitious young green energy company that offers the product to the marketplace. This SaaS product is helping the world and consumers move away from depending on fossil Fuels.
What you bring:
- Passionate about developing - eager to learn
- Working proficiency with microservices, Docker and AWS
- A big plus to have - a working understanding of BDD/TDD (Jest, Cucumber)
What we offer:
- Good basic salary
- Non-refundable study budget - meaning you can choose any course or certification and we will pay for it - and you don't have to return it - How does that sound?
- Travel allowance
- Extra health care cost
- A nice office and place to work - in Utrecht's tech start-up community
- A start-up environment means a lot to learn and you can make an impact with your knowledge and skills
- Freedom to choose and learn the skill you want
- A young ambitious and driven team to work with
- Darts championships - every day
- And a beautiful MacBook
If this sounds like something exciting, click underneath or send your CV to the email mentioned underneath.