GCP Data Engineer - 1 year - Contract
This is a REMOTE position, with the possibility of visiting their high-end offices in Stockholm post covid.
My client requires a data engineer to join their team, and bring a strong background of GCP experience as well as Data engineering. The role will offer a lot of opportunities for growth within a global leader within the fashion industry. Over this one-year-long contract, you will be exposed to some of the best projects the company has to offer while working with some of the industries most talented individuals.
The skill requirements:
Strong understanding of the Google Cloud Platform including (BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Cloud Functions, DataFlow, Google Cloud Storage, BigTable, DataLab and DataStudio
Further knowledge in the following:
Python, SQL/Go, Java
* Good understanding of Google Cloud Composer/Airflow
* Experience with message queues like Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, Storm or other stream processing tools.
* Experience building data infrastructure in the cloud (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
* Practical experience with Python and SQL including the ability to write, analyse and debug processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
* Have built reliable data pipelines to clean, aggregate, and transform large volumes of data from multiple sources
* Have built effective data APIs endpoints to support data applications across the company
* Hands-on experience deploying analytic models to solve business problems
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now or email me at M.firstname.lastname@example.org