Are you currently looking for a new opportunity? If so, I have a role that might be just the thing. I am actively seeking an Administrative Assistant to join my client's team. This is an ONSITE opportunity local to the Goleta, CA area.
- Administrative support or office management.
- Proven experience as an office manager, front office manager, receptionist or administrative assistant.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, in particular
What you will do:
- Staff main reception desk during normal business hours, fielding incoming calls and visitors.
- Respond to calls and emails; handle distribution of mail including FedEx/UPS shipping and receiving, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Greet guests and visitors with professional demeanor and provide general support.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; reviewing and approving supply requisitions and processing for payment as directed.
- Serve as central coordinator for site visit scheduling and logistics in cooperation with various functional areas.
- Schedule conference space for large scale meetings or guests, IT and AV equipment, travel arrangements, meals and appointments.
- Order various items and equipment as needed within budget
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.