SENIOR DEVOPSQUANTUM COMPUTINGNETHERLANDS
We build and maintain an innovative cloud infrastructure and associated software tools.
The keynote is to create the system which goes beyond most powerful supercomputers. We seek to address use cases related to industrial application challenges and fundamental science needs.
What will you be doing on a daily basis as a DevOps Engineer?
Who are we looking for?Tech stack and skills:
- You will work on building and maintaining a scalable could infrastructure
- You will reassure that the technology is immune to cyberattacks
- You will implement monitoring and alerting tools
- You will be developing internal tools allowing management and provision of infrastructure
- You will have inventive activity in the scientific and technical fields related to the quantum
Docker, Kubernetes and terraform, preferably Prometheus, Jaeger, Grafana, linkerd (nice to have)
- Experience implementing and using a monitoring stack
- Knowledge of a service mesh
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Strong attitude toward agile culture
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interested into new technologies
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
Application Process: My name is Martyna Kumka and I am more than happy to help if this role sounds like a great fit and advancement of your carrier path. Feel free to contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master degree in computer science
- 5+ experience in the Cloud domain
or +31 20 241 8505