PRODUCT OWNERGREEN COMPANYAMSTERDAM*Note:
Please apply only if you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, since we do not provide visa sponsorship.
Our client is a scale-up driven by strong desire to make a world more sustainable. To achieve that they produce CO2 emission-free mobile batteries equipped with smart energy management system. The software allows to remotely manage devices as well as to track and analyse energy usage.
The recipient of major funding and awards, this company is a disruptor in green energy market.What will be your contribution towards greener world?
As a product owner you will be developing energy management system as well as a platform which makes it accessible for the users.
You will be collaborating with your team to bring the best functionality to life. And you're the go-to for accurately sizing up any developer challenges that come your way.Who is the ideal candidate?
What do we offer?
- 5+ years of experience in a development team using an Agile methodology
- Experience as a Product Owner in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban, or Lean)
- Experience with web as well as experience or affinity with technical interfaces
- Knowledge of energy technology
- Ability to easily put yourself in the shoes of different types of users and their needs, and translate technical elements into a simple and easily understandable product
- Travel allowance
- Laptop of choice (Linux, Apple or Windows)
- 30 days of paid holiday
- Work from home budget and equipment
- Pension contribution of 8% (no employee contribution)
- Equity plan