Our client is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer (remote).
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer you will collaborate directly with talented software engineers.
- You will work alongside skilled engineers and product owners to improve infrastructure and processes
- You will improve and develop applications to developers
- You will be responsible to contributing in the processes
- You will collaborate on a daily basis with developers in order to define and increase awareness to issues
- You will be part of understanding engineering problems and provide adequate solutions and ways of improving processes
- You will create a new DevOps culture of communication and support
- You will cooperate with your team in order to figure out the best way to tackle complex technological infrastructure/security or development problems
- You will support your team on migrations to AWS and related implementations
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside architects, developers, administrators in order to have a complete overview of the infrastructure
- Ideally you have more than 4 years' experience as a DevOps engineer
- You have strong knowledge and experience of AWS
- You understand frameworks such as Docker
- You have acquired a first experience on microservices based architecture
- You understand and are able to configurate IAC Tools such as Terraform
- You have knowledge of tooling such as Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Vault, Terraform etc.
- You understand languages such as Python/Java
- You are a team player and admire the opportunity of being part of an international environment
- You speak English fluently and are a great communicator