Senior Full-Stack Developer - Hybrid - Open to multiple locations
Join a reputable financial institution dedicated to its community. Seeking an experienced Senior Full-Stack Developer to innovate software solutions for the evolving financial industry. Position Overview:
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you'll be a key player in creating robust software solutions for the financial industry. Design interfaces, deploy applications, and provide support across client-server, web, and cloud-based platforms. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Implement scalable full-stack solutions.
- Test, debug, and optimize applications for optimal performance.
- Stay updated with industry trends and mentor junior developers.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Enjoy a range of company perks designed to promote a healthy work-life balance and employee well-being.
- Hybrid flexibility, allowing you to work both remotely and in-office, ensuring flexibility and comfort.
Apply now or contact me for further information about this position - firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.