As the leading company of its industry, my client is currently looking for an business analyst to join their team to support the implementation of various new sizeable projects. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are hoping to exposure full life cycle project environment and engage fantastic robotic/IOT/automation related projects.
- Drive digital projects across multiple business units as a part of the cross-functional team to achieve project goals,be part of the scrum team to develop Supply Chain and Automation & Robotics Related systems.
- Source, evaluate and shortlist potential digital solutions to achieve business adoption goals and drive innovation, ensure a project is technically and operationally feasible
- Communicate and liaise with the project stakeholders and decision-makers, keep abreast of digital and market developments,assess quality in deliverables
- Assist in document system process flow to ensure stakeholders and development teams understand all processes
- Degree in Information Technology, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of solid experience in business analysis and project management, preferably in logistics/ supply chain/ warehouse system
- Strong communication skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with good communication and analytical skill
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as assistant project manager / project manager
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Does the opportunity sound like something you would be interested to learn more about? If you think this role is suitable for you, please don't hesitate to contact +852 3018 0306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.