Java (Senior)Analyst Programmer (Perm, Enterprise project)
FTC -SL 21112023
Our client is looking for multiple headcounts for Java (Senior)Analyst Programmer to join their team(Over 40 members) for an exciting Enterprise project. As a leading player in the Information Technology and Services industry, they are committed to delivering innovative solutions to our clients. This is a permanent position that offers growth opportunities and a chance to work on cutting-edge technologies.
- Design, code, test, and maintain high-quality software applications using Java and related technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze client requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Debug and fix software defects, ensuring optimal application performance.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance.
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior team members.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to enhance software development efficiency and quality.
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to Sandy, email@example.com or call me at +852 5803 0011 to discuss further.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 years extensive experience in Java(11, 17) programming and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of software development principles and best practices.
- Proven experience in developing large-scale enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with database design and SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies is preferred.