Our client seeking a highly skilled Senior / Business Analyst to join their IT team with 100 members and contribute to coming new enterprise projects. As a Senior / Business Analyst, you will play a key role in gathering and analyzing business requirements, identifying gaps and proposing solutions, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of business processes, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a proven track record of delivering successful projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative team and make a significant impact on the success of our projects.
- Gather and document business requirements from various stakeholders
- Conduct gap analysis and propose solutions to address business needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope and objectives
- Create detailed project documentation, including requirements specifications, process flows, and user stories
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Facilitate meetings and workshops to gather requirements and drive consensus
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in enterprise projects
- In-depth understanding of business processes and workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in requirements management tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to Sandy, email@example.com or call me at +852 5803 0011 to discuss further.