My client, a Hong Kong based Fintech companyWhat you'll do?
What you need to have?-
- Coordinate & implement the CI/ CD pipeline on development, integration, test and production environments
- Be responsible to track issues that occurred and monitor those problems with possible solution suggestions
- Manage and monitor all systems and infrastructure
- Produce and regularly update documentation of the current Linux systems to match internal and external regulations.
- High Diploma or above in computer science, computing or other related discipline
- 2 - 3 years of experience required
- Experience in with CI/CD workflows & platforms, infrastructure as code, and container services, such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform is preferred
- Experience with other DevOps, configuration management and application performance tools
- Familiar with Linux systems usage and administration
- Solid systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, event driven interface, APIs and other methods
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Python, Golang and Java
- Sound understanding of databases, networking, performance and security
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior DevOps Engineer
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Does the opportunity sound like something you would be interested to learn more about? If you think this role is suitable for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me at +852 3018 0381