Our client is a well-know group in APAC, to support the Group's continuous development, our client is looking for high-caliber talent who is enthusiastic about IT project management to join their solid & fast-growing tech team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Analyze business and user requirements and propose solutions to Senior Management & stakeholders
- Act as key expertise in assisting the business to establish the right & quality workflow journey.
- Identify business users' objectives, processes, products, and services through business analysis activities and prepare relevant requirements documentation.
- Work closely with different BU, manage project schedule and timeline, balance the needs and priority for different business units
- Adopt agile methodology for end-to-end project management life cycle
- Coordinate with internal developers and Vendor for application development and enhancement projects, and follow IT standards for implementations
- Identify project risks and issues, make effective decisions and engage project team members to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or other Business Management related disciplines
- 6 years working experience in project management, preferably with digital agency or web/mobile app development environment
- Strong technical knowledge in website & mobile applications and passionate for digital technology
- Able to cope with tight project schedules, perform work effectively and be flexible to work under agile product development environment
- Always have a "CAN DO" attitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent supervisory skill, Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call me at +852 3018 0381 to discuss further