My client is a Well-known Group in APAC, due to comping new project they're looking for (Senior) Business Analyst to join their team.Requirement
- Good understanding and a working background in Digital / eCommerce / User Experience related function
- Solid experience in collecting business requirements, working in an omnichannel retail environment, track record of implementing digital initiatives to enhance the overall customer experience
- You have curiosity about the connectivity of systems, processes and functions spanning the Digital Solutions
- Able to use common sense and make objective decisions based on a sound analysis of information available
- You have good problem solving skills
- Engage an audience and create passions for the goal, proven track record of stakeholder management for large scale projects
- You have experience of working in a changing environment, self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- You have proven track record of user experience enhancement that translates into business results
- You are able to read, write and communicate in English and Chinese
- 3 Years+ Project Management experience in e-Commerce or digital platform development. Knowledge in App or CRM development will be a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project and vendor management.
- Digital savvy. Passionate about the latest technology and data.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to Sandy, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +852 5803 0011 to discuss further.