My client is a trading firm that specialise in cryptocurrencies. They are currently growing their DeFi trading team and aim to continue to be the leading player in the space. We are looking for Senior Backend Engineer to work on cutting-edge cryptocurrencies trading that is critical and has direct impact on the business.
- Work within the engineering team to develop software solutions and solve complex issues
- Analyse, design, architect and take ownership of the low-latency, high-performance platform
- Develop greenfield projects from scratch, and also maintenance of existing trading platform
- Work with CTO and team to contribute to the organisation's platform roadmap and strategies of new product
- Continuously improve and streamline the process and establish the best practices with the engineering team
- Bachelor or Master degree qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- 3 years of hands-on coding experience in using either following languages: Python, C++, TypeScript or Solidity
- Familiar with low-latency, performance tuning, microprocessor architecture, algorithm
- Knowledge with Linux OS, NoSQL, SQL, CI/CD, Test-Driven Development, Cloud Computing is a plus
- Interest in the financial markets with understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Ability to work in autonomy and within a team setting
This is a great opportunity especially if you are interested to move into the cryptocurrencies space, and client is committed in working on modern and cutting-edge technologies. Plus point is that they are also offering competitive salary and performance bonus. We are also open to candidates that is keen to relocate to Singapore for work permanently.
As part of next step, please send me your updated CV to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1658550
EA License Number: 11C3017