My client is a global leader in the technology and digital consulting world, and we are currently in an exciting phrase where we have just set up the data practices within the Singapore market. Hence we are expanding and looking for great Data Architect to join the team and drive the data transformation for esteemed clients within the financial services industry.
- Define, design, establish end to end modern data architecture and scalable solutions
- Plan architecture focused on different deployment needs like on-premises, hybrid, or cloud platforms
- Interact with business and technology leaders, understand their business goals, create, architect, propose, develop and deliver technology solutions
- Establish best frameworks, methods and practices for data flows, data lineage, data management, reference & static data standards, data security & ownership & access matrix, data retention, data models, data usage, data exchange
- Perform proof-of-concepts (POC) to prove out solutions and establish a core codebase ready for implementation.
- Participate in all aspects of Data solution delivery life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment, and support
- Education qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- At least 5 years of working experience as architect working on data platforms, technologies, architecture framework, model and methodologies
- Experience in defining data architectures especially Database design & Data Integration architecture
- Solid project delivery experience around areas like data management, data analytics and data integration space
- Strong communication and stakeholder management, preferable work in a role that provide advisory to high level management staffs
The organisation has solid plan in place and will be working in a team of passionate data folks, if you are interested to hear more, please send across your updated CV to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550