- Cloud technology
- IT architect
- 5 day's work
My client is a software company in Hong Kong and focus on for Micro Business and Small Enterprise. Now they are looking IT architect to join their internal Team.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice and explore business opportunities.
- Design, build, deploy, maintain and operate Cloud Infrastructure environment.
- Identify, evaluate and manage the associated risks related to Infra and Cloud architecture.
- Create detailed plans for integration of new systems architecture environments.
- Maintain and review IT technical standard components to align with the technology roadmaps.
- Research, identify and evaluate new technologies or products in the related area that are of value to IT development.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in IT Architecture, IT Infrastructure, Network and Cloud.
- Experience in planning, designing and implementing Cloud Architectures for critical business systems.
- Experience in public or private cloud migration.
- Hands-on experience in public cloud platform such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player and excited to learn and implement IT technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent Cantonese and English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306