My client is a leading property group with a focus on Hong Kong and mainland China. Now they are looking Cloud Manager to join their Team.Responsibilities:
- Design, plan and implement Infrastructure & Cloud architecture for new projects.
- Work closely with IT team on the technical development and assessment of new solutions.
- Define end-to-end cloud and virtualization infrastructure strategy, standard and process with virtual cloud team.
- Provide troubleshooting, remediation, and root cause analysis of production issues.
- Drive cloud data backup & recovery strategy, system disaster recovery and business continuity of the core systems.
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance, and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work.
- Perform Cloud Security, including data protection, network security and etc.
- Research and implement the latest cloud technologies evaluation and demonstration to the team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in any public cloud platform such as Alicloud, Azure and AWS.
- Experience in Infrastructure technology such as networking, server and storage is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge on cloud architecture and cloud native technology.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure-as-a-code(IaC) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Desired State, Config Management, Orchestration (e.g. Terraform and Ansible) is an advantage.
- Qualification and certification of Alicloud, Azure or AWS.
- Good interpersonal, organizing, and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306