My client is a leading property group with a focus on Hong Kong and mainland China. Now they are looking Cloud Specialist to join their Team.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and system administration on the cloud platform.
- Monitor and maintain cloud platforms such as health check, capacity monitoring and troubleshooting with company standard operating procedures.
- Identify risk and develop solutions to improve internal cloud platform performance.
- Assist in design and plan for Infrastructure & cloud architecture projects.
- Implement data backup & recovery strategy, system disaster recovery and business continuity of the core systems
- Perform Cloud Security, including data protection, network security and etc.
- Provide support on automation tools (e.g. Ansible and Terraform) and responsible for maintenance of relevant automation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any public cloud platform such as Alicloud, Azure and AWS.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technology such as elastic compute, cloud storage, networking, backup service, Cloud native technology is preferred.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure-as-a-code(IaC) is advantage.
- Certification and Qualification of Alicloud, Azure or AWS Certification is preferred.
- Hand-on experience with automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible is an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.email@example.com or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306