- Explore in multi-cloud application services
- Stable working environment
- Attractive salary
My client is IT solution provider for all sizes of business across 3 countries for more than 100,000 daily users. Now they are looking DevOps Engineer to join their internal team.Responsibilities:
- Participate in system develop, planning and public cloud platform management.
- Participate in design and implement CI/CD pipeline for relevant IT department.
- Responsible manage the application on different cloud platforms with system upgrades or maintenances (e.g. AWS and Azure);
- Responsible troubleshooting to identify root cause of issue and restoration action required across the application stack.
- Responsible for operate, monitor, and maintain high availability of services for our client.
- 3 years' relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer or Cloud Engineer.
- Experience in public cloud platform AWS, Azure, Google cloud and etc.
- Experience in infrastructure cloud tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Strong Knowledge of deployment strategies using Docker for containerization.
- Sound knowledge in DevOps, Continuous Integration, Auto testing and Auto Deployment.
- Knowledge in DevOps solutions (e.g.: Jenkins, GitLab) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in DevOps and CI/CD would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306