My client is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and one of the largest real estate brokerage companies in Hong Kong. Now they are looking Assistant Manager to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Manage for the daily IT operations, administration and maintenance of the Infrastructure environment such as network, servers, storage, databases, data center and AWS cloud platform.
- Manage and develop to ensure a stable of system infrastructure environment, example: LANs, WANs, internet, security and wireless implementation.
- Design, implement and ensure efficient maintenance and ensure compliance to all disaster recovery plans.
- Infrastructure projects with team members to achieve specific goals and ensure the projects can be delivered within the agreed scopes and expected outcome.
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors, suppliers and distributors.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in IT technical supporting function, server and network support
- Experience in networking and security, including WAN/LAN, DNS, DHCP, SAN, NAS Storage, TCP/IP, Web Application Firewall and Intrusion Prevention System
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Mail Server, and Vmware.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in Next-generation firewall, switching and router.
- Holder of VM VCP, CISSP is an advantages
- Ability to evaluate risks and opportunities and make the best decisions to achieve the company's goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.email@example.com or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306