- Permanent Role & 5 days' work
- Daily IT Support
- Windows and Linux OS environment
My client is one of the leading consulting & IT solutions provider to the banking and finance sectors. Now they are looking for System Administrator join their internal team.Responsibilities:
- Drive design, build and maintain IT infrastructure such as Wintel servers and network infrastructure (LAN & WAN), database servers, data center facilities and etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems & resolutions, and prioritizing issues' impact.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure design, implementation and administration.
- Experience in Redhat Linux administration is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, willing to learn, energetic and conscientious.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.email@example.com or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306.