- Exposure to cloud migration projects
- 5 days' work and permanent role
- Career development opportunities
My clients is global leader in digital transformation, consulting and cloud technology services. they are looking for Cloud Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong.Responsibilities
- Oversee the review, implementation and configuration of the cloud environments including system design and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and performs root cause analysis as well as implementing corrective / preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Provide pro-active capacity management on the cloud infrastructure environments.
- Execute the commissioning and decommissioning of VM instances.
- Provide assist with application team through their cloud project and adoption of cloud native technology using container technologies.
- Collaborate with Information Security team to ensure security by design, provide essential support to project team and guide cloud managed service provider to fix cloud security risks.
- Provide assist with internal or external team in Infra-as-code, DevOps CI/CD related initiatives.
- At least 3 to 5 years public cloud hands-on experience in any public cloud AWS, Azire and GCP.
- Experience in cloud architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud).
- Experience in infrastructure cloud tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Qualification and certification in cloud or DevOps is an advantages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, capable of working independently and technically competent in carrying out tasks.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or any related discipline.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306