- Design and development of cloud architecture
- In-house and permeant role
- 5 days' work
My client is one of the most well-known banks in Hong Kong and has more than 40 local and overseas branches. Now they are looking cloud architects to join their internal team.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cloud architecture design, existing architecture review and optimization; maintaining industry best practices to build scalable and secure solutions.
- Identify the solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for the reference architecture.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Work closely with vendors and technical teams in implementing cloud-based infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the IT security department to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Evaluate the cloud solutions from vendors or service-provider that offer to propose for the company.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Experience in the banking and finance industry is an advantage.
- Experience in a Public(AWS, Azure, AliCloud or GCP) or Hybrid environment is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Sound knowledge across applications, platforms, systems, network, security, etc.
- Cloud Architect certification is highly preferred.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work across multiple functional lines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306