- IT infrastructure support
- 5 working Day
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
My client is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and global has over 51,000 employees. Now they are looking IT technical support to join their team.Responsibilities:
- Perform IT infrastructure support and administration duty including server and networking.
- Monitor IT system health status, server maintenance, networks and security control.
- Support in server, virtualization, Cloud implementation & maintenance on Windows Server and Exchange.
- Perform and monitor daily backup and restore tasks.
- Support in set-up Switch & router, monitor Firewall, and troubleshoot networking issue.
- Provide Tier 1 & Tier 2 routine support to regional teams.
- Coordinate with vendors on IT maintenance and support issues.
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant experience in technical support
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Hyber-V.
- Knowledge in Cisco Router & Switch LAN / WAN will definitely be an advantage.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, willing to learn, energetic and conscientious.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or any related disciplines
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to K.email@example.com or call me directly at + 852 3018 0306