My client is a leading multinational software engineer firm who offers the full spectrum of enterprise technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. They plan and lead IT projects in our delivery teams by having chosen a new agile mode of working with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Maintain and develop solutions to ensure the information and product suitability for customers.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle, including system design and development, features implementations, writing unit, functional and integration test, unit testing, code review, automate the maintenance work, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with core Java / J2EE, Spring Boot.
- Solid experience in Azure, CI/CD, Kubernetes and microservice development with Java Spring, JSON.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Docker, OpenShift, Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Experience working in financial industry in preferred.
- Experience working with Agile or Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Good communication skills, fluent in both Chinese and English.
Attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidates! Does the opportunity sound like something you would be interested to learn more about? If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +852 3018 0305.