Our client, a large MNC company is looking to hire a Manager (IT Infrastructure) to join their growing Infrastructure Team in Hong Kong. This is a new headcount and an in-house role. You will be working in one of the fast-growing industry leaders in Hong Kong. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
- Drive and execute the various IT infrastructure projects via managing the vendors, people resources and relevant policy implementation
- Coordinate with internal IT teams, internal stakeholders, users and vendors to achieve the project goals
- Act as HK representative and work closely with Group IT members to execute projects and handle HK & Macau IT operation
- Work closely with different infrastructure sub-teams to handle and manage all projects whenever necessary
- Involve in project planning, budgeting, business road-maps, policy implementation
- Direct report to Head of IT
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in IT infrastructure, operations, and/or project management
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure architecture and structure, especially large-scale environment is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in infrastructure architecture framework, technologies and enterprise applications, e.g., networking, cloud, server & virtualization platform, storage, IT security software, etc.
- Possess relevant professional qualifications such as PMP/ITIL/CCNA/CCNP, VMware, Azure or AWS, MCSE will be a plus but not necessary
- Track record of working experience in enterprise level is welcome to apply
- Good knowledge of infrastructure operation best practices and concepts
Stable working environment and permanent position. If you are interested and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply now! Kindly feel free to send your resume to email@example.com for a discussion.