Our client, is looking to hire a Network Manager to focus on a networking project & operation. You will be working in one of the largest enterprise company in the industry. They have 6000 end users locally with more than 100 IT staffs. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
- Lead a team and responsible on network project and operation.
- Design, implement, troubleshoot, and support various network infrastructure solutions.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and exceed business expectations.
- Leverage existing and emerging technologies to develop solutions to improve the performance of multiple network infrastructures.
- Liasie with vendors and third parties for project execution in accordance to business needs.
- Experience in network infrastructure project implementation & operation support.
- Sound technical knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls, proxies, network load balancers, wireless controllers and access points
- Possess relevant qualifications such as CCNA, CCNP is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager grade
- Work in one of the Top company which appreciates new technology in IT infrastructure.
- Big scale projects enables you to widen your IT project working experiences.
- Improve your capabilities to think critically, develop solutions, and build a progressive career within the organisation.
- Attractive salary package to shortlisted candidate
If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com.