Our client, is looking to hire a Head of IT Infrastructure to manage the IT infrastructure team in their organization. This is a large in-house enterprise environment and you will be working in one of the fast-growing industries company in Hong Kong. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
- Serve as a Head of IT Infrastructure to provide leadership and direction to the company's IT infrastructure teams
- Leading a team of 50 IT infrastructure members to manage various IT project including IT Architecture, Systems, Network and Service Desk
- Driving the development of, implementation of, and adherence to a technology infrastructure strategy and road-map
- Processing a proven record of strategic planning, functional transformation, innovation, change management, and budget and resource management
- Direct report to Chief Information Officer
- Experience in IT infrastructure operations and project management
- Strong technical knowledge on enterprise network, firewall infrastructure, virtual machine, load balancer, Unix, Windows etc.
- Strong security and control mindset is a plus
- Candidate with large enterprise background is preferred
- Excellent people and project management skill, strong communication and presentation skill
- Possess relevant qualifications will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
This is a right job for you if you're ambitious and looking for a good career path in IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +852 3018 0385.